Monday, November 12, 2012

Time is a flying

I have really been busy as of late. not a bad thing but finding time seems to be a hard thing to do. This design is a little update for my Shadowguard project that will be a web comic that I am producing for the Alpha Dog Studios web page. You will be able to get a new page of story each week and after a year I will collect it into a book for sale at shows or on line. I have not decided if I am going to draw the book in a more cartoony style; like that I posted, or more of a Joe Madish type style. Trying to find out which fits the book more has been frustraiting to say the lest. Hopefully, I can post up more designs in the next couple of days and see where the pencils and story is taking me. Hope you dig it.

2 comments:

Chad Lawrence said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see more man! Good luck on the style exploration!

Will Caligan said...

Thanks buddy. I appreciate the support and kind words.