Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A day in November

It is hard to believe this year is almost over. It has been a crazy year. My son, Logan, was born in Febuary and he has been a handful to say the lest. Two of my projects: Gun Ghoul and Techlore are almost complete and all four issues will be ready for sale come next year. Cherry Bomb has a new penciler and is going well. Dragonseed is on issue two and the studio is getting ready to lauch a new website. For the most part it has been a good year. I do wish I could have been more productive with my art. I don't think I really completed to many pieces but I will have to change that due to the fact that I am doing a weekly web comic over at the Alpha Dog Studios web site. I hope December is good for everyone and I should have more updates for everyone.

2 comments:

Chad Lawrence said...

Good to hear things are going well man!

Will Caligan said...

Thanks buddy. Things are pretty good. We have some major car problems but life is good.