Thursday, November 03, 2011

Long time between posts.



Yeah, so six months between post? This is unacceptable. I really need to manage my inter net better. It seems I am on so many freaking sites and it is hard to get to all of them.

I think I have decided to use this site as more of a personal site where I share more of my personal thoughts and more of my process with my art. I think this will help me grow as an artist and a person.

There are a lot of cool things coming down the pipe. My Gun Ghoul, Outlaw Angel and Grimm books are still moving forward. Hopefully the first issue of Gun Ghoul and Outlaw Angel will be ready for print by the end of February. It would be nice to have issue 2 of both books done by con season next year. Grimm #2 is still being penciled but I have faith it will be done by February as well.

God has really blessed me a lot lately with my projects. He has put really talented folks on them and given the ability to see them to completion.

I am still in a rut on what I should work on. I have plenty of time to write, draw and color my own project. I just don't know what to work on. I really love drawing my Murphy's Law character but I don't really have a story for him and haven't really nailed down his niche in my universe. A lot of folks are telling me to draw my Dragonseed project but I really don't want to draw a book with a kid hero in it. I am kind of tired of drawing that type of stuff. So, I don't really know what to draw and what to do because I want a book out by con season.

I am also writing and creating a book with my brother in Christ, Tim Kane. It is a pretty cool concept. I can't really say anymore then that about it. You will just have to wait for me to post up work once we get farther along on the project.

On the family front, me and my wife are expecting our second son in February. His name is Logan Riley Caligan. He will make two for us and five for me. We are pretty excited and can't wait to see the blessing God has in store for us.

I think that is pretty much it for now. If you have any suggestions on my drawing and projects then please speak up. Thanks.

No comments: