Monday, January 03, 2011

New Year


Well, things are kind of crazy right now. I have two ten page stories that I am working on that have to be done by the end of February. One is for Karl Alstaeter's Samurai Graphic novels, which will be solicited sometime in March. Once I get that information I will post it up for everyone. The second story is for Angel Comics and it is a short story for one of my creator owned projects. Not sure which one yet but I will try and figure it out soon.

I posted up some designs I did for a project that me and Kevin Greviox were working on together but I had to bail on due to the amount of time it would have taken to finish it. I was disappointed because I am a huge fan of Kevin's work and he is a Christian. I try my best to try and work and help other Christians as much as I can. The story was about a group of kid super heroes. It was right up my alley.

Stay tuned, I plan to update this site a lot more and I have a ton of stuff going on this year. 2011 is going to be a very fruitful year for me.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you." declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments: