Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Been a while but hopefully that will change.

Wow, it is almost Christmas already. I have no idea where this year has gone too. It was very productive for me and the studio. We produced not one, but two books, and we have more planned for 2011.
God has blessed me greatly this year. He has moved me to a new home with a private studio and given me a lot of free time to work.
The problem I have run into is motivation and determining which project I should commit to for next year. I have several projects that are my own and I have several projects that my friends would like me to work on.
The huge blessing is that money really isn't an issue. I don't have to do a project just because I need money. I can do one that I truly love and can sink my teeth into.
I also have the ability now to produce the whole book. I can write, pencil, color, letter, print and sell it. So, I can put the work into it but I have so many choices that I don't know how to narrow it down to just one. It is hard for me to say that I love any one project of mine more then any other. So picking is hard.
So, hopefully you will stick around and help me decide. Give me some input and let me know what you like and what you would like to see from me in the future.
Thanks.

2 comments:

jriggity said...

Merry Christmas man!!

jriggity

Will Caligan said...

Thanks buddy. Hope you and yours have a blessed and safe one too.