Monday, October 25, 2010

Been a long time.




Hey everyone. Been awhile since I posted anything on here. Life was real busy and I had to focus on getting some studio stuff done. I am going to try and be a little more productive on my blog. Give more personal information out here then my DA and Facebook sites.

I am presently working on a 10 page story with Karl Altstaetter, which is suppose to be out for the Phoenix Con in January and it will be sold through Diamond in May, I think. My studio mate, Mark Stegbauer will be inking it and I will be writing, penciling and coloring it. So be on the look out for it.

I am trying to decide which project I am going to try and get published next year. It is either going to be my Outlaw Angel, Gun Ghoul, or Dragonseed projects. All of which are at a level to publish. The stories are there and the art is coming along nicely.

My Techlore project will be printed and ready for sale by the middle of next year too. I have two more issues to get colored and lettered and the first story arc will be completed. I might do more with it but I am not sure. It will depend on the love I get from this series.

I think that is it for now. I did leave you guys with some cool art. My buddy, Jon Sommariva, did a cool take on Gun Ghoul for me. He rocks. I would love to have him do a Gun Ghoul arc.

Thanks and until next time. Keep your pencils sharp and your imagination going.

2 comments:

jriggity said...

looks great man!

jriggity

Will Caligan said...

Thanks so much buddy. Means a lot that you like this stuff.