Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My new art book is up for sale.


Sorry that I haven't posted a lot on here lately. I have some hackers who are using my blog to pass notes to one another and I don't really know how to stop them. It is really upsetting me. I hate crooked people and the fact they are using my site for something really gets under my skin.

Anyway, my new art book is off to the printer and I am taking pre orders for it. The book is a 40 page color, black and white, hardback. It is a collection of my work from 2002-2010. The book cost $30 and that includes shipping and handling.

The first 40 people to buy a copy with receive a piece of original art with the book. Also, you will get a free sketch in the back of any character you desire.

If you would like to order a copy. Send a payment of $30 to my paypal account:
trialsze1@aol.com and put "art book" in the subject line.

Also, make sure you put who you want the sketch of in the message.

Thanks and I hope to have some more stuff posted up here shortly. Until then here is a cover penciled by Randy Green and colored by Leonardo Olea for one of my projects called "Techlore".

No comments: