Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Focus or lack of it



Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season so far. I know for me, and mine, we have really been busy. Going all over the place and spending money that we don't have but isn't that what we are trained to do at this time of the year?

Anyway, on to art stuff and updates. The last couple of months, and I would even say the last year, I have really had a hard time focusing on projects. If you have followed me on Deviantart or just my blog, you would know that I have a ton of creator owned projects. Some have been published and some still in development. The problem I am having now is commitment to one of these projects. I just don't know what I want to work on or what I just want to let fall by the way side. I feel like I am getting older and there really isn't that much more time for me to produce comics or anything else in the entertainment field. There really aren't that many 40 year old comic book artist out there. It is a young mans' game. I can understand this due to the fact that I am not as in touch with what is popular as I use to be when I was younger. It happens.

So my question is, if you could see me work on anything and it come out on a regular basis what would it be? What would please you guys? If you need to see my projects to make a decision just click my DA link on the side and go to my gallery. Most all my projects are there.

Thanks for reading and being part of the process. Merry Christmas and hope everyone is blessed this year.

6 comments:

Mike Crichlow said...

Thanks for sharing, Will. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas as well. Much love! :D

Will Caligan said...

Anytime buddy. Hope you and yours have a blessed and Merry Christmas too my friend. Much love to you too.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)

Will Caligan said...

Well, there should be a follow tag on the top of your browerser once you sign in. You can't do it anyomymously.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to thank you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/alice-in-wonderland-party-supplies.html]alice in wonderland Party Supplies[/url].