Monday, November 30, 2009

Commissions and updates



Hey everyone. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was pretty good.

I wanted to post up that I am presently taking commissions. I am only doing 10 of them for right now. A friend of mine is in dire need of some cash and I told her I would help her out.

So for $25 you can get a full color 3/4 body shot of any character you want. I will do the pencils and my friend is doing the colors. If you go to my DA page you can read my journal to see what her colors look like.

This is the season for giving and helping. So please chip in and help someone out. Thanks and hope everyone is having a blessed week.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Hi Will,

I'm Eric Allard, the artist that worked on Dragonseed with Carmen a few years back. I'm really happy to see how you've improved your artwork and that you still have a foot in the medium. It's hard to let go of that love. I was looking at your portfolio online and saw that you had the "Trial Size" comic scanned. If you have some of it left, It would be my pleasure to give you my adress so you can send me a copy, since Carmen never sent any to me. Also, I know that my artwork was inked but don't remember who it was that inked it. I know it's old stuff and I may be reaching a bit, but if you know who I can contact to get some of it back I'd really appreciate it. If not, that's fine too. I still have copies, I guess watching that cover just got me sentimental over it. ;)

Glad to see you're still drawing, Will.
Take care and keep up the good work!

-Eric

(If you wanna see what I'm up to these days: www.actionfactoryonline.com)

Will Caligan said...

Eric buddy. I have a ton of these things and you can have some. I am sorry Carmen never sent you any. Just email me your address and I will try to get them out to you. It will probably be after Christmas just due to it being so busy.

I think John Wycough inked the story. I really can't remember to be honest with you.

Your work is rocking my friend. Keep it up and please keep in touch.

Will

Eric said...

Thanks Will!

I'll give you a little reminder after the hollidays. Can you give me your email? I tried to send you one and it came back. If you wanna keep it private, just mail me at eric.allard1@gmail.com

Thanks a lot Will!