Monday, November 23, 2009

Comments are fixed and new logo


It was brought to my attention that people were having problems commenting on my posts due to some membership thing. I have no idea how I did it but some how the settings on my dashboard were changed and it was not allowing folks to post comments. Sorry for that. I am in no way a computer guy, so there is really no telling how this occurred and I do apologize. Please comment. That is what gets me through the week is hearing from you guys and gals.

Thought I would post up my new logo that will be used for my upcoming art book. A friend of mine on DA did it up for me. He rocks. Hope you like it. The art book is in the works and should be ready to purchase by the end of January.

Thanks again for chiming in on the blog and giving me feed back. I need it.

2 comments:

Jason Crawford. said...

Looks awesome.
Must be really exciting to be able to compile your images into a book form?
I'd love to one day aim to do this myself.
Thanks for sharing.
:)

Will Caligan said...

Thanks so much Jason. I am sure you can do it. God knows, if I can do it then anyone can. LOL