Friday, July 31, 2009

Chicago Wizard World next week



Well, next Tuesday I leave for Wizard World Chicago. I will be set up at table 3022 with my buddy Bat Hillard. Come by and see us.

I really am excited about the con. The last big show I went to was back in 2000. And I think it was a Chicago show. I have never went to a show when I wasn't set up with my old studio mates Tsunami Studios. So this will be a new experience.

I will have a couple new prints for sale at the show. A GI Joe, Green Lantern, Supergirl, Outlaw Angel and Cherry Bomb prints. All new. The Outlaw Angel print was done by the great Ben Caldwell and it freakin rocks.

Hope to see some of you guys and girls at the show. Please come by and maybe we can get some dinner or drinks after the show.

8 comments:

Mike Crichlow said...

I hope all goes well for you, man. The pics look cool! God bless and stay safe. Cheers! ^_^

Chris Harrison said...

Nice work man. I love the clean line work too. Good luck at the Wizard Con. I went to the SDCC and had a blast. Made some great contacts too.

trialsze said...

Thanks Mike. I hope so. Glad you like the pics bro.

Thanks Chris. Glad you like my clean lines. I am trying some new things with my work. Trying to make it cleaner. Glad to hear that you made some contacts. That is always a good thing.

Thanks again guys.

Dennis Cornetta said...

I hope all is well at the show! I wish I could've gotten out there :(

Love the poses on the upper pics too, great stuff :D!

trialsze said...

Thanks so much Dennis. Wish you could have made the show too. Would be nice to meet face to face. Thanks again on the kind words on my pics. Much appreciated.

Christian said...

Great stuff!

pablo pablo said...

Nice sketches!

trialsze said...

Christian and Pablo thank you so much.