Friday, June 27, 2008

Wow already half a year gone


Well, this year is already half gone. How crazy is that? I just don't know where it goes.

My birthday was on the 20th of June. I turned 37 years young. It was pretty nice. I got a new Mp3 player and spent time with my wife and son. You really can't ask for more then that in life.

Still no word on my dad. It is pretty crazy. They have not been able to even locate his van. The tags are bad and his insurance has lapsed. I would have thought by now we would have found something. So please keep us in your prayers.

On the artistic side. I just finished up 50 more Marvel Masterpiece II cards for Upperdeck and Marvel. They had some artist bail out and needed someone to help get the set finished and I volunteered. It was really really fun. I love being able to draw Marvel Characters and draw anyone that I like. I posted up 9 from the new lot in this post. Hope you guys and gals like them.

My Outlaw Angel book is coming along nicely. I hope to have a mini series done by the end of the year. I have a charity book coming out in the August with my Outlaw Angel characters in it. The book's sales are going to go toward helping us find my dad. We are going to place a reward and hire a Private Investigator.

Life is good and God is good. Hope everyone is having a great week and hope life is treating everyone good. Be blessed.

4 comments:

Odie said...

Those look really cool! Happy belated birhtday to you! Hope is all is well for you! ^^

trialsze said...

Thanks my friend. Life is always good with friends like yourself. Hope you are having a great summer.

coredo said...

I like your stuff! Congratulations

trialsze said...

Thanks. I am glad you like my work.