Thursday, May 01, 2008

Weirdness and such



Hey gang. I know it has been awhile since my last post but things are crazy around here.

On a personal note, I found out about two and half weeks ago that my father is missing. No one has heard from him since the first week of February. All his stuff is still in his home and it looks like he was planning to come back but never did. The police said the radio had been left on, there was a box of half eaten chicken on the table, all his cloths, furniture, and three bags of trash filled and tied. It is crazy. So, I am dealing with a missing person right now and would appreciate any and all prayers.

Professionally, things are going well. I just finished up a hundred Marvel Upperdeck trading cards. Which was pretty cool and I had fun getting to draw characters I grew up with and loved. My next thing is trying to get my business off the ground and doing more freelance stuff.

God is good and he blesses daily. I could not survive without Him.

7 comments:

Mull said...

You have my prayers buddy and hope all is well and he turns up ok.

trialsze said...

Thank you my friend. I appreciate the prayers and support. It means the world to me.

Shazam! said...

Hey-I came across your blog through DA and I'm sorry to hear about your father. Just wanted to let you know I'll be praying for you and your family. God is good all the time even in the tough times. God bless.

trialsze said...

Thanks so much for the prayers. It means the world to me and my family. And you are correct, God is good. Thank you.

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

very nice

sterling said...

Hello, I am very happy that I came across your blog. It is always a blessing to find other Christians who are illustrators. I can't say that I know anyone. If you ever get a chance I would love it if you checked out my blog. Also like everyone else I am sorry to hear about your father. I know it is easy to say but, our hope and trust has to be in the Lord. God bless you and your family.

trialsze said...

Omar thanks so much. I am glad you like my work.

Sterling I would love to check out your blog. Thanks for stopping by and it is always a pleasure to meet more Christians.