Thursday, January 17, 2008

Some future plans


It is two weeks into the new year and I really have been thinking about what I want to do with my life and where I would like to be by the end of the year. So I have come up with a couple of things that I know God is going to show me favor in.

First, I am starting a new Christian studio called "Alpha Dog Studios". It will have several Christians artist in it that I have already contacted and I am hoping to pull in a couple more talented guys or girls.

Second, I want to start my own imprint and publishing company. This is something that I have wanted to do forever and I know God is going to allow me to do this now. The name for the company will be "Alpha Dog Media".

Thirdly, my art. I desire to take it to another level. I truly want to be known as a great artist as well as a Godly man. God will show me favor in this as well.

Now that is pretty much all I have on my agenda. Beyond the normal of working and making contacts. Give me some feedback and let me know what you think about it. Thanks.

Oh yeah the pic for today is old school Grifter. I use to love this character back in the day.

6 comments:

Otis said...

Wow! That's an awesome rendition of Grifter! And the pic of Savage Dragon on your previous post was pretty awesome! ^^

It's good to see you posting again on your blog! I've now subscribed to it! ^_^

trialsze said...

Thanks odie my friend. Glad you like this stuff. Hope to have some more cool 90's work up soon.

BrandonJ said...

That's a cool Grifter. I like your style. I am a writer that has a limited seies comic book needing an artist. If you are intersted then let me know and I'll give you more details. No pay upfront but it will come when the series is published.

Richtoon said...

Cool stuff~!

trialsze said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Means a lot to me.

Brandon-I left you a message at your blog. Feel free to email me at trialsze1@aol.com with your pitch.

Rich-You are to kind. Thanks so much.

BrandonJ said...

I emailed my pitch. Thanks.