Friday, December 14, 2007

Holidays and updates



Well, I am really going to try and start posting more up on my blog and put art here that I don't post at other places.

The holidays are going great. I have pretty much gotten all my wife's' Christmas presents and I am pretty happy about that one. God has blessed us a lot this year. My friends just bought me a new computer out of the blue. Crazy. They found out I was having problems with my old one and chipped in together and bought me a Dell. God sure does bless me even though I don't deserve it.

I just found a new anime that is freaking hot and it is called "Tokyo Majin". I think it is based on an RPG or something in Japan but the character designs and story is just amazing. It reminds me a lot of my Outlaw Angel book.

Things are going well professionally. I am set to do 100 of the Marvel Masterpiece cards for Upperdeck starting in January and I am also working on a ton of commissions. I am also working on my Outlaw Angel book. I have not nailed down the story I want to tell yet but it will come. I am also putting together a Outlaw Angel artbook that has a ton of cool artist adding pics for it. I promise you will not be disappointed.

I think that is it for now. Be blessed and have a great holiday.

No comments: