Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Well, here we go again




Well, I have really been busy as of late. I have some pretty cool news. I am part of a cool anthology coming out this August from APE entertainment called "Cereal and Pajamas". It is a collection of artist that really have a saturday morning cartoon feel to their work and the book itself is an homage to those early days of cartoons that we all grew up on. Now be sure to pick up the book it will be in June's previews and will have over 130 pages in it. Good reading.

Oh yeah, I guess I should post some art. It has been awhile.

2 comments:

Scott Wright said...

Why haven't I been to your blog before?

Your work is killer!...Star Brat...sounds cool!

trialsze said...

Thanks. Please come back. I am going to try and post more stuff and stay more current with it. Thanks again.